News & Updates
Homebuyers may qualify for up to a $10,000 down payment grant!
Home Equity Loan Special
|Home Equity Line of Credit||Fixed Rate Second Mortgage|
|Discount of $375*||Discount of $500*|
GNB announces Klosterman’s Retirement & Multiple Promotions
GNB Banking Centers recently celebrated the retirement of Tonya Klosterman.
Tonya began her 43-year career in banking at The Arcanum National Bank in 1979, where she worked as a Teller until it was acquired by Greenville National Bank (now GNB Banking Centers) in 1985.
Tonya then moved to the Main Banking Center where she worked as a Bookkeeper and in 2005, was promoted to Head Bookkeeper. GNB wishes Tonya many happy years ahead.
With Tonya’s retirement in December, Abigail Wombolt was promoted to Head Bookkeeper. GNB employees also promoted at the first of the year include:
Ag/Business Equipment Loan Special
NEW! Additional Debit Card Alerts & Protections
Additional Debit Card Alerts & Protections allows you to decide when, where and who uses your cards. You can manage your spending right from our mobile app or online banking by turning your cards on or off, setting spending limits, and getting alerts.Additionally, knowing that you've set rules, restrictions, and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention - and gives you peace of mind.
- Turn card off and on if it’s lost, stolen, or being misused
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Get instant alerts when your debit card is used
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
How to Sign Up:
- Log into your Online Banking Account
- Click on your debit card
- Select Alerts & Protections
- Choose which alerts you would like to receive
Future Home of the GNB Versailles Banking Center
2023 Farmers' Almanacs are Here!
Visit us at the Great Darke County Fair!
Road Closures Limit Access to
Troy Banking Center
For more information on the upcoming road closures and project details, visit: https://www.troyohio.gov/773/West-Main-Street-Improvements?fbclid=IwAR3UIOSEi1RQusWL98H3LpRRG6klDOTfEv84skI1qsMlZe6584NdUIXSlPc
Introducing: Quick-Issue Debit Cards!
Help us Stuff a Bus!
GNB Welcomes New Loan Officer
Shane Stonebraker was recently hired by GNB Banking Centers as an Assistant Vice President and Loan Officer at the Main Banking Center.
Shane has 24 years of lending experience and is a lifelong resident of Versailles, where he lives with his wife, Jacki, and their three children. Shane will be a great addition to GNB’s experienced lending staff.
GNB Announces Promotions
Lisa Martin was recently promoted to Northtown Branch Manager and Loan Officer. Lisa has been with GNB in various capacities for a number of years. Lisa’s promotion provides the opportunity for customers to address borrowing needs at another location. Lisa lives in Greenville with her husband, Tracey. They have two adult children, and two grandchildren.
Ashlynn Beisner, located at the Main Banking Center, was promoted to Marketing Specialist/Coordinator. Ashlynn has an educational background in Marketing. Ashlynn lives in the Greenville area with her husband, Derek.
We look forward to Martin and Beisner excelling in their new roles.
Hesson is Versailles Capstone Student of Month
"Dalton Hesson, a senior at Versailles High School who participates in the Agriculture Education Capstone Program, has been selected as the Capstone highlight Student of the Month. Hesson is the son of Doug and Sherry Hesson of Versailles, Ohio.
Hesson started working at GNB Banking Centers in August of 2021 and has worked throughout his senior year, totaling more than 650 hours. Dalton’s primary responsibilities and roles as an intern at GNB Banking Centers include serving as a bank teller, in which Dalton ran deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, visa payments, cashier checks, money orders, cash advances, and wire transfers. Dalton also has worked directly with GNB loan officers to help calculate debt-to-income ratios and write loan presentations."
Read the full article by the Daily Advocate here.
Chestnut Branch Re-Opening
No Envelopes! No Deposit Slips!
- Insert cash and/or checks directly into GNB's Deposit Image ATM - no need for envelope or deposit slip
- Verify the images of your checks and total cash deposited on the ATM screen before completing your transaction
- Your receipt shows images of your checks (if you choose to print image) and a detailed list of all items deposited
Identity Theft Protection
- Consultation/Restoration: Work with a licensed private investigator to restore your identity if it is compromised.
- Credit Monitoring: Be notified of changes in your credit including new accounts, credit inquiries, late payments, changes of address, public records, and more.
- idINTEGRITY Scan: Billions of records are searched for suspicious activity on Internet directories, hacker chat rooms, and public and private databases.
- Minor Monitoring: Up to 4 children can be enrolled under one adult. Their Social Security Number will be monitored for any credit activity or changes such as names, aliases, and addresses.