Banking At Your Fingertips
Whether you're at home, at work, or on the go, you can access GNB's Mobile Banking app using your tablet or smart phone. Life can be busy and hectic at times, but doing your banking shouldn't be!
It's free, secure, and convenient!
Mobile Banking Features
- Make deposits and loan payments
- View account balances and transaction history
- View statements and check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Enroll and manage text alerts
Getting started is easy
Download the GNB Mobile app by searching for "Greenville National Mobile Banking" on the Android's Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once the app is downloaded, simply login with your Internet Banking credentials.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Quick Access will allow you to see the balance of your checking and savings accounts without logging in to the app.
To setup Quick Access:
- Log on to app
- Go to Settings
- Click to activate Quick Access
Once you log out the Quick Access button on the logon screen will now display your account balances.
Also add the app to your Apple Watch for even quicker access to account balances!
Don't have the ability to download our GNB mobile app to your device, simply type the below address in your web browser on your web-enabled device. Enter your Internet Banking credentials to access your accounts.
Keeping tabs on your accounts has never been easier! Sign up for Text Banking to keep track of your debit card transactions, account balances, and ACH payments and direct deposits.
Enrollment is Easy
Enrollment can be done through our GNB Mobile App using the Text Banking Menu. You must first activate your accounts within the 2-Way Text Banking option in the app.
2-Way Text Banking
Allows you to setup accounts to utilize 2-Way Text Banking.
- BAL - Will return balance for all accounts that are active
- BAL 1234 or BAL Pseudo Name - will return balance for specific account
- HIST - Will return last 5 transactions for all accounts that are active
- HIST 1234 or HIST Pseudo Name - Will return last 5 transactions for all accounts that are active
- XFER - XFER+From Acct+To Acct+Amount Example: XFER 1234 6321 5.00Example with Pseudo Names: XFER ck1 ck2 5.00
- HELP - Will return list of commands
- SUSPEND or STOP - Will suspend or stop the service
Balance Text Alerts
Allows you to setup automatic alerts for specific accounts at designated times
- Daily Balance Alert - Balance alert from a desired account at specific times throughout the day
- Balance Threshold Alert - Balance alert when your balance meets the threshold criteria that is input in setup parameters
- Monthly Balance Alert - Balance alert from a desired account on specific times and days of the month
Transactions Text Alerts
Allows you to automatically push alerts when transactions occur on the specified accounts in which Transaction alerts are setup.
Transaction Alert Categories to choose from:
Transaction Alert Categories to choose from:
- Debit Card Transactions - generates text notification when a Debit Card transaction occurs
- ACH - generates text notification when an ACH Transaction occurs
- Wires - generates text notification when a Wire Transaction occurs
- All Categories - generates a text alert for All Categories listed on the specified account that is setup
- Check Items - generates text notification when an over-the-counter deposit is made and when a check clears the account
Make deposits with your mobile device conveniently and securely!
We understand that finding time to get to the bank can sometimes be a struggle! Not to worry though...Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks directly to your checking or savings account using your smart phone or tablet, eliminating a trip to the bank.
- Must be enrolled in Internet Banking
- Have the current version of the app
- Check must be endorsed with 'For Mobile Deposit Only'
- From the navigation menu, within the app, select 'Mobile Deposit'
- Complete the enrollment process
- Once the enrollment has been approved, you may begin using mobile deposit immediately
- For detailed instructions, click here.
What to know
- Text confirmations of deposits
- Enroll multiple accounts - call our Mobile Deposit Department to enroll additional accounts
- Cut off time of 4:00 pm for same day deposits
- Checks deposited after 4:00 pm will be applied to the next business day.
Now you can pay conveniently and securely with your compatible mobile device and GNB Visa® debit card using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. Your GNB personal Visa® credit card may be added to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
Using mobile wallet allows for safe, simple, and secure payments for in-store, in-app or online!