writing a check

Checking Accounts

Checking accounts tailored to your needs

At GNB, we don't believe in one-size-fits-all checking. We have options so you can choose the Personal Checking Account that fits YOU!

We provide our products and services in a safe, friendly and efficient manner.  Whether you access your account electronically or in person, we think you will agree we are a very convenient option for your to fulfill your banking needs.

All GNB accounts offer Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Debit Cards, Text Alerts, Automatic Transfers, Overdraft Protection,  and FDIC Insurance.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY's accurate as of April 1, 2024. Fees could reduce earnings. Rates subject to change at any time without notice.
Overdraft Protection
The above accounts may qualify for "Bounce Protection". Our NSF fee for paid items of $30.00 will be charged for each overdraft created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal or other electronic means as applicable. All negative balances must be brought positive within 30 days. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay.
Optional Overdraft Transfer: An automatic account transfer from your designated savings account may be set up to cover any transactions that would cause your checking account to become overdrawn. A transfer fee of $10.00 will be charged for each transfer. Transfers will be made in $50.00 increments. If there are not enough available funds in your savings account, your Bounce Protection will be used.

Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.