Switching to GNB is easy. We’ll do it for you!
Our staff is eager to establish a trustworthy and straightforward relationship with our customers. We understand that making the switch to a new bank can often seem like a lot of work, but with GNB’s Switch Kit, the process is easy, and we’re always here to assist.
Our team is available to
- Open your new account(s)
- Set up automatic payments (withdraws)
- Set up direct deposit
- Notify your bank to close your account
When you’re ready to make the switch, visit one of our convenient locations, and we’ll take it from there.
Just remember to bring the following items with you
- Social Security verification (Social Security Card, W-2, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license or government issued ID
- If you need help changing automatic payments or direct deposits, make sure to bring that information too (payee name, account number, phone number, dollar amount, and mailing address).
Switch Kit Forms
Our staff is happy to complete all the necessary paperwork for you. However, if you want to get a head start, you can complete the forms applicable to your situation, and we’ll take it from there!
Direct Deposit Forms
Used to setup or change direct deposit of payroll, etc.
- OPERS Direct Deposit Form
- SERS Direct Deposit Form
- State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio Direct Deposit Form
- Authorization to Change Direct Deposit
Advises current payees to discontinue automatic payment deductions from your existing account and establishes automatic payment deductions from your new GNB account.
This provides notice and authorization to your current financial institution to close your account(s) and issue a check for the remaining balance(s).
Don’t forget to print off your Switch Kit Checklist so you don’t forget to make an important switch. This checklist keeps you organized and makes the process of switching banks easy!
Get to know us